‘This is solely based on race’: Man who screamed ‘Allahu Akbar’ before randomly shooting dead three people on Fresno street had nothing to do with terrorism – he just wanted to kill white people, say cops
- Kori Ali Muhammad, 39, shot and killed three people in Fresno, California
- He reportedly shouted ‘Allahu Akbar’ before shooting three white men
- He is also wanted in the death of a security guard on Easter Sunday
- He was arrested following the attack which police say was a ‘random act of violence’
- It is not believed Muhammad had any accomplices in the horror attack
A man who shot and killed three people on the streets of downtown Fresno on Tuesday was trying to murder as many white people as he could, authorities said.
Kori Ali Muhammad, 39, shouted ‘Allahu Akhbar,’ meaning ‘God is great,’ in Arabic while being apprehended shortly after the shootings.
He later told police that he hates white people. His victims were all Caucasian males apparently chosen at random.
Fresno Police Chief Jerry Dyer called the acts ‘unprovoked’ and ‘solely based on race’. They are investigating the incident as a hate crime.
Read more: dailymail